Founded in 1958 in Beirut, Lebanon, LSOG has over 500 members and is a main leading group of professionals providing health care for women. Now based in Beit El Tabib, Beirut, it is a private, voluntary, nonprofit membership organization, under the Lebanese Order of Physicians.
Promoting the scientific knowledge and clinical skills of its members.
Promoting evidence- based medicine and maintaining the highest standards of clinical practice and continuing education for its members.
This site was made possible with generous support from UNFPA Lebanon
Cervical Cancer Prevention -Knock out Cervical Cancer by taking 3 steps
Docteur, J'ai encore une question! Philippe Descamps
- Professor of Obstetrics & Gynecology - BAU -Chairperson Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology - MGHRead More
- Associate Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology - USJ -Attending Physician Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology - HDFRead More
- Obstetrics and Gynecology, fertitlity specialist. Clemenceau Medical Center BeirutRead More
- Obstetrics & Gynecology & Maternal Fetal Medicine - Associate Professor and Director of Clinical Practice Improvement - AUB - Adjunct Asst Professor - Columbia University, New York, USA …Read More
- Attending Department of of Obstetrics & Gynecology -HDFRead More